Friday, February 11, 2011

um... blog?

So, are we required to solely speak about architecture in this blog? I actually have a strong urge not to speak about architecture, and I refuse to! To speak about how wonderful the phenomenological aspect of the haptic qualities of concrete every week would become cliche which is why I won't. Instead I'll use it so that you can get to know me better!

But let me rather just say something about work. Work which I have completed. My contract has ended howevere they still hold on to me to do work for them occassionally, it turns out they took the work I did there for granted and now it's chaotic! Hahahahahaaha! Anyway, I'm liking the time off.

I don't know what else to say, that's about as architectural as I'm going to allow myself to get this week - I think I'll post something else more later. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment