Monday, June 6, 2011

THIS IS ME

So, after a month of being recluse I thought I should at least post something. Finally, my "This Is Me" has come. I changed it originally because just having text didn't cut it and a Powerpoint of images was just a bit too low tech. So this expressive short film I've produced has transformed from 'this is me' to a kind of video art. That's right, you figure it out.
I hope it doesn't cause the video to slow, cos that would just mess it up. Uploaded onto Facebook too, if it doesn't work here - but that just made it slow and compromised the integrity of the video. Sigh. Work's been tough, swamped with having to rush to site and then prepare drawings immediately. Everything is always extremely urgent. Urgent urgent urgent. Hahahahaha... 

No comments:

Post a Comment